Kang Chiao strives to provide a culturally stimulating environment, where diversity is celebrated and students are provided with the skills to succeed in a global society. From our kindergarten through to our senior high school, Kang Chiao utilizes innovative pedagogical methods based on an international curriculum.
The following is our academic structure to actualize the 4 mission statements and 6 objectives of Kang Chiao Bilingual School:
- A “whole language” approach to teaching.
- A full-campus bilingual learning environment.
- A curricular learning model of theme-based explorations and group presentations.
- Cultural exchanges with our overseas sister schools.
- Diverse club and after-school activities.
- Field education involving wildlife observations.
- Outdoor activities such as camping and rock-climbing.
- Diverse arts program and presentations (such as literature, music, and fine arts).
- Professional swimming lessons taught by dedicated coaches.
|Middle & High School